DIY wedding guest

Oh my god, its been forever since I've posted. Id like to say its because vie been busy but I really haven't.  Anthony and  I moved from the 3rd floor of the house were in to the basement but thats about it. Anyway! There are a few exciting things I'll have to share in the next few weeks... Im going to a wedding, so I'm starting a post series I'm calling DIY wedding guest. I know everyone has seen a DIY wedding because weddings can get expensive, but being a guest at a wedding also get expensive. Between a dress, shoes, jewelry, present, card, and travel they can get expensive. In the next 2 weeks up until this wedding Im going to make....

My dress

My hairpiece

My jewelry

My clutch

The present

So as I finish each thing ill post the complete item! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment