Chalkboard paint.

Something thats become pretty popular this year is Chalkboard Paint! Its a genius idea for families with children to avoid paint, markers, crayons and other things on the wall. Now kids can draw all over the walls and its no big deal.


Some people also choose to paint just a portion of the wall or house.

I fell in love with this as soon as I saw this, but unfortunately i live in an apartment with little landladies that wont let me paint the walls black.. so as an alternative i went to my local hardware store and bought a can of Chalkboard spray paint and started looking for other things to spray paint.

So I came across some mason jars and some old vodka bottles to spray and i think it came out really well

What do you think??
 What are some other things i could spray paint?


0 comments:

Post a Comment